Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sheeeeee's heeeeeeere

Last night around 8:30 I felt a slight thumping in my uterus. Abut 9ish it turned into, oh, how shall I say it....a STABBING/PUNCHING feeling. I went to the bathroom and sure enough, aunt flow is here for the week. It's good though, she needs to visit so I can start my next cycle, but it's always funny to me how easy it is to forget the pain that comes along with her. Today I'm experiencing mild yet excrutitating pain in my lower back, a sort of tug of war with my uterus and the floor beneath me...and overall waterfall works in my eyes with the slightest change in emotion. Oh, and keeping my eyes open is like holding your arms out to the side for hours on end...practically impossible.

I wonder if anyone would notice if I went out to my car and slept until 4:30????

Probably. Crap.

No comments: