Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Here's a question....when I say "I'll call you back when I find something out." Why..oh why...do people feel the need to call you 30 minutes later and say "just calling to see if you found anything out..."

Um...have I called you back yet? No. Grrrrrr. So annoying.

Anyway...hoping to get the trim up around the closet doors in the nursery and the front closet tonight. I have no idea what to make for dinner and what chores to do around the house...but what I do know is that it will all go by too fast and before you know it, the alarm clock will sound...I'll roll over, and once again 6:45 will be staring me in the face. blah. I mean, I like routine...but if only my routine consisted of getting up at 10 a.m., then shopping all day...coming home to my favorite meal from the Chancery and a glass of zinny (post baby)...then I'd be all for it. When it consists of sitting in traffic on Delany Road trying to turn onto hwy 41...I'd rather stick my head in a bucket of nair. Not really...but you get you get the point.

No comments: