Friday, November 7, 2008

Rubella's 11/7 and I'm starting clomid tonight in the hopes of having an IUI done this cycle. However, we're waiting to see if I am immune to Rubella first. If not, then I will get a booster shot and put off trying to concieve until December. If I am immune, then I will begin ultrasounds and bloodwork next friday to determine if I have any mature eggs to trigger the following week.

I never thought in a million years that my "undetermined" test result for being a immune or not immune to Rubella would stand in my way. Oh well, in God's hands...always has, always will.

No comments: