Friday, August 8, 2008

TGIPD!!!!!!

THANK GOD IT'S PAY DAY!!!!!!!!

Phew...

So, it's Friday...I was off of work yesterday so of course getting back to my desk you would have thought I had a fan club with all the e-mails waiting for me! Except for, instead of fans, they're people wanting to know where a report is, or just to yell at me cause they know they are the real one to blame but decide to take it out on me. I'm someone who will ALWAYS admit when I'm at fault. Why try to remember all the lies when you can tell the truth and be done with it? I've found that most people stop yelling once you're at the point of saying "you're right...I was wrong...what can I do to fix it?"

Riddle for the day: A man stands looking at a picture of another man and says 'brothers and sisters I have none, but that man's father is my father's son.' Who's in the picture?

Leave me your guesses on our community board on babycenter if you're dying to know the answer! I had to explain it to a guy at work for like 25 minutes today at lunch. I mean, I feel like I didn't even eat at the buffet!

No comments: