Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Since reports are taking forever to come back to me at work, I'm taking this time to update my blog.

I have a Dr. 's appointment tomorrow at 4:45 where I'll get to hear the baby's heartbeat again and hopefully get some more info on the classes we should be taking to prepare for...(gulp)....birth. I've already informed my Dr. that I have examined my nether regions and I am absolutely convinced that God made me too small to push a baby out of my body. I just don't see any way around a c-section because there's just no way a head, shoulders, followed by hips and legs and feet are going to make their way through my holy passage. (haha...holy...ahahahah)

At any rate, he assures me that my body will know what to do and will "stretch and open" to accomodate my little watermelon. We'll see. One thing is for sure, if an epidural is available, it's first on my list of to do's directly following changing from street clothes into that nifty gown they give you at the hospital. HOT mama I can't wait.

The baby is kicking a lot now...although I'm not sure it's really kicking, it's more like summercaults. I'm pretty sure he/she will be a gymnyst. Dave insists if it's a boy he's just practicing his football skills, but I took dance for 9 years...I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about.

At any rate, my reports still aren't back and I have 1 hour and 5 minutes left until I get to scadadde for the day. I think I'll spend at least the next 6 minutes on the look out for a good snack...and the following 3 seconds scarfing it down.

No comments: